[Imc-newsroom] How ChoicePoint, a GOP-Funded Corporation, Decided the Election

Mon Jan 8 22:27:42 CST 2001

I was curious about this company that appears to have chosen the next President for America's voters. Its board dazzles with big Republican funders. Florida is the only state to hire an outside firm to suggest who should lose citizenship rights. That may change. 'Given a new President, and what we accomplished in Florida, we expect to roll across the nation,' ChoicePoint told me ominously.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++