[Imc-newsroom] update web front page

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 23 12:18:08 CST 2001

personally, i think we should give this decision to our web guru's.  i
would like to see the webpage updated immediately, and i think that
maintaining an up-to-date front page necessitates that one person (or a
small group) be given the responsibility for doing so.

also, our main page needs to have both our phone number and our hours.

--sascha