[Imc-newsroom] update web front page

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 23 12:26:46 CST 2001

I agree.  For all intents and purposes I have been delegated front page
updates so far.  I would like to see some sort of guidance given to whoever
gets this duty, since it has some potential to be controversial -- I
believe it has been controversial at the main site.  It's crazy to have to
have too many people sign off on it, but a small collective (max 3-4
people?) insures greater accountability.

--Paul