[Imc-newsroom] Fwd: CIMC News piece

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Mon Jul 16 09:19:08 CDT 2001

Hi Rita,

Please do send it to us! I have been following the story and am interested
in airing it. Glad you folks could cover it b/c I couldn't make it.

When/where was it aired in Chicago? What other sorts of stories does CIMC
cover? I'd love to collaborate more since we're so close.

Sending a CD would be great. Our address is:

UC IMC
218 W. Main Street
Urbana, IL 61801
attn: molly

Just put it to my attention so it doesn't get lost in the vortex here!
If you want to re-record the outtro, that'd be great but not at all
necessary. We usually intro and outro most pieces on the air currently.
I can also let you know when we can broadcast it on WEFT Champaign if
you all keep track of these things..

Thanks!
-Molly Stentz
UC IMC