[Imc-newsroom] the value of summary

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Thu Jun 7 16:53:20 CDT 2001

hi Paul et all

Mike Lehman has said he'd like to take a shot at writing some voiceovers
which would set-up the wav and mp3 audio that's up at OVIMC's site.
then we'd download those soundfiles, track the voiceovers, and have a
little focus piece for Monday's IMC/WEFT show.

i said i would download the audio and have it on file in the folder:
M:\IMC Current Audio Projects\NewsHour 06.11.01
on SERGEI,

but i haven't gotten around to doing that.  Paul R., could you?

this is not to exclude other efforts, just to give a progress report from
our camp.

paulkotheimer:)

On Thu, 7 Jun
2001, Paul