[Imc-newsroom] Life in the Bike Lane

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:33:44 CDT 2001

Life in the Bike Lane is a 5 minute radio segment on WEFT about
sustainability in our community. We need people to contribute to this, since
it is a segment representing the people of our community. The following
issues/people could be pursued for upcoming segments.

Bike Lanes on Green Street

Peotone Airport Development Issue

Bush's Energy Plan

Food and Transportation

Prairie Rivers Network-Marc Miller

Renewable Energy in C-U

Municipality owned Utilities

Police Revue Board

Renewable Energy Fair in Wisconsin

Community Gardens in C-U
(Beardsley Park Association, Concerned Citizens, Oregon Plot)

Bellflower Dairy Farm issue (interview with Don Rolla?)

Environmental Campaigns at the U of I
Stopping Menards from selling old growth

Campus Area Transportation Study

High Speed Rail in Illinois

State of Water/Water Quality in Champaign County

Profile on Heartland Pathways?

Progressive Resource Center

Campaign for Sensible Growth

Top ten bike routes in C-U

Interview with Eric Freyfogle
RE: wetlands protection and Environmental  Law

Illinois Fair Trade Campaign

Contact Me, Pauline if interested:
367-7167 or alice_redqueen at hotmail.com