[Imc-newsroom] June 25th's News Hour

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:39:41 CDT 2001

Folks-

I volunteered to help out with June 25th's News Hour. However, something
came up and I have to unexpectedly return to NY this week.
I will have a feature interview with Barbara Dyskant ready, which can be
upwards of 30 minutes it need be.  However, focus pieces and and headlines
need to be gathered.
I can communicate over email with whomever can do the following:

-Gather 5-10 minutes of headlines
-Collect music
-Make a focus piece
	- Mark E suggested a story about the US Geological Survey employee who was
fired
	- Maria Silva on Paxton Migrant Workers
	- Interview with Don Rolla/Bellfower issue?
- Be an airshifter

I will be back before next weekend, so I may be able to help out with some
of these tasks, I just shouldn't be depended on.
Please correspond with me over email if you can help out in any way with the
show.

Thanks, Pauline