[Imc-newsroom] June 25th's News hour

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Tue Jun 19 19:01:14 CDT 2001

Mark,

This is great! I think this is a great story. If you want to save it for
the show on Renewable Energy a week from Monday, I think it would be a
nice complement to the material. I expect to be pretty bogged down with
editing material from the energy fair, but if there is some research I can
do to help, just ask and I'll dig around..

-Molly