[Imc-newsroom] June 25th's News hour

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Tue Jun 19 18:42:35 CDT 2001

I just got a message today from Ian Thomas, the former USGS consultant who
was summarily dismissed when he posted to his longstanding and extensive
map site a map including migration of caribou in Alaska (which has been an
issue in the PR war being waged by the Bush administration in trying to
secure oil drilling rights in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR)).

Thomas works with the DC IMC and is willing to do a phone a interview.
I'll try to get to that in the next couple of days, but it sounds like
fitting even a 5 min focus piece into the show (and editing schedule)
might be difficult.

--mark