[Imc-newsroom] June 25th's News hour

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:19:02 CDT 2001

Just a quick addition/edition to the notes from last news groups' meeting-

As of now, it looks like the 25th's news hour will be dedicated solely to
Nuclear Energy. There is a 30-40 minute interview with Barbra Dyskant mainly
about Nuke waste, transportation, and weapons.

I asked Dave Kraft of the Nuclear Energy Information Service to do an
interview on Bush's energy plan, and nuke energy in Illinois. This could be
upwards of 10 minutes.

If nobody else volunteers to produce a piece for this monday's show, I will
just use these two interviews, and gather some headlines.

However, if anybody decides to do an interview with Don (Dan?) Rolla (re:
Bellflower and Hog Farm issue) or follow up on the Paxton thing (I already
talked to Maria and she said the 25th was too soon to produce anything), let
me know ASAP and I will be sure to edit the Nuke interviews down
accordingly.

Anybody want to gather headlines? pretty please?

Thanks, Pauline