[Imc-newsroom] June 25th's News hour

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:16:24 CDT 2001

Update on June 25th News Hour-

Omar is organizing headlines 7 minutes

Mark E. and Pauline are airshifting/hosting

Focus piece 10-15 min: Dave Kraft, Nuclear Energy information service about
Bush's energy plan, and Nuclear Energy in Illinois

Feature Piece 30-35 min: Interview with Barbara Dyskant regarding Nuclear
weapons, waste, and transportation.

Anybody have songs/music with a nuclear theme?

Thanks, Pauline (I'm back in town, by the way)