[Imc-newsroom] Call for Government stories.

knutson ellen marlene eknutson at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 27 00:21:35 CDT 2001

I have agreed to be the editor for the government section of the IMC print
publication, and am seeking a story for the upcoming issue. The deadline
for the final version of the story is July 5, therefore I would need to a
first version by the 2nd or 3rd at the latest. If you (or someone you
know) is interested in writing a story please let me know as soon as
possible. Also, if you are interested in writing government stories for
future issues also let me know.

Some possible story ideas include: the redrawing of the county board map,
school resource officers in Urbana Schools, the "goings on" of the
Champaign School Board...  This is by no means exhaustive so if you
another story to write that would be great.

Cheers,
Ellen