[Imc-newsroom] (no subject)

Lindsay Robinson lkrobins2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 18:25:28 CST 2001

My name is Lindsay and I have wanted to get involved
with the news group,  but I have been unable to attend
the sunday meetings because of work.  I am really
interested in organizing a weekly progressive
newspaper for the Champaign-Urbana area.  I wanted
some thoughts on were to start or if anyone thinks its
a worthwhile idea.

If it is a worthwhile idea, I think we should start
with a plan for the paper and then research how much
it will cost and start fundraising.  I really think it
is something that champaign-urbana could use, but
would like some more thoughts on the issue.

Thanks,
Lindsay Robinson