[Imc-newsroom] (no subject)

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Mar 8 18:28:32 CST 2001

Yay! I've been interested in this idea since the beginning of the
IMC. I haven't had time to organize it myself but I definitely want to
be involved. Perhaps we could have a separate meeting outside of the
news group specifically for those interested in making a newspaper
happen. I know there are a bunch of people interested in that.