[Imc-newsroom] IndymediaCommunications/data request/IMCcontacts: *Quick response needed*

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Thu Mar 22 10:06:38 CST 2001

Hi,

I'm not sure what you want from us since we're already on alot of the
Global lists.

This is the Urbana-Champaign Indymedia group. Our site's at
urbana.indymedia.org, we have a public media center, and we cover news in
the greater East Central Illinois region and beyond.

You can put me down as a contact if you need to, Molly Stentz
<molly at onthejob.net>, though you probably already have the name of Sascha
Meinrath, who can be reached directly at <meinrath at uiuc.edu>. I believe
he's been our contact thus far.  We are both on the news collective here
in Urbana.

Thanks,
-Molly