[Imc-newsroom] Re: [Sdas] Life in the Bike Lane

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Sat May 26 14:50:30 CDT 2001

Paul-
I would like to take you up on your offer for "Life in the Bike
Lane"orientation, however, I don't think an orientation with me will be
short (don't know much about audio).  So, I'm also posting this to the
main list in hopes there are a few who would be interested in the
comprehensive orientation, which for me, may be the best way to go.
Anyone else interested?
Nancy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.