[Imc-newsroom] Fwd: FAST TRACK IS MOVING!!!!

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Wed Oct 3 16:36:07 CDT 2001

Fast Track passage means FTAA passage and WTO expansion.  It's not an easy
thing to think about post-Sept. 11, but that's what Bush and the corporate
lobby are counting on.

Johnson is going to vote for it (he co-sponsored it!), but it won't hurt to
make calls.  I'll try to find out what else we can do.

-Peter