[Imc-newsroom] this monday's newshour

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Sat Oct 13 02:51:19 CDT 2001

hi mark, (et al.)

Mark, you asked this:

> Is there anyone who would be interested in recording/downloading the
> springfield panel discussion "war fever: what the mainstream media isn't
> telling you" that'll be rebroadcast at 11pm tomorrow? We might be able to
> include some excerpts from it...

MY ANSWER is: I porbably know how to do it, if you can point me in the
direction of the right website.  I would prefer to do it as a training
exercise, SO THAT someone else learns how to do it as we do it together.

And, by that, i'm pretty sure i mean that i DON'T want to do it UNLESS i'm
teaching it to someone as i go...

Anyone interested?  e-mail <herringb at prairienet.org> or call 384-0299!

thanks,
paulkotheimer:)