[Imc-newsroom] this monday's newshour

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Fri Oct 12 22:26:10 CDT 2001

For this monday's newshour I'm working on a feature on a miniconference in
at the Lemp Social Arts Center in St. Louis "building power--rebuilding
neighborhoods", focusing on a workshop on community land trusts.

If anyone has any potential focus pieces, that would be a help. Also, if
anyone wants to help with headlines, I'd appreciate that, too.

Is there anyone who would be interested in recording/downloading the
springfield panel discussion "war fever: what the mainstream media isn't
telling you" that'll be rebroadcast at 11pm tomorrow? We might be able to
include some excerpts from it...

thanks,
mark