[Imc-newsroom] IMC News Hour vs. FSRN

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 20 16:41:36 CDT 2001

Danielle,
I think running the FSRN headlines is an excellent proposal to at least
partly resolve this conumdrum for the time being.

I am not normally involved with the Newshour, so this just a thought off
the top of my head. Making the Newshour into a NewsHalfhour might be
another option, particularly if it could be a more than weekly show (not
daily, but maybe Monday-Thursday or some other combination.) This would
be a big change in some ways, but not so big in others. It would also
make the show have to be a little more tightly produced while keeping
the news fresher. Just a suggestion if you need some other options to
consider in the future.
Mike Lehman