[Imc-newsroom] Re: Life in the Bike Lane Meeting!

Jay Morris jrmorris at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:28:05 CDT 2002

Just a reminder that there will be a Life in the Bike Lane meeting tonight
at 8 pm (details attached).

I realized after scheduling this that the Newspoets will be reading at that
time (followed by Alix Olson), which truly sucks.  If you are interested in
Life in the Bike Lane, but (like me) you don't want to miss Newspoetry, I
(and other Bike Lane folks) will be around the IMC from 7:00 on, so stop by
and we can chat before the shows start.

Thanks,
Jay

[again, please pass this along to whoever you think might be interested]