[Imc-newsroom] on spamming and respect for indymedia

Charles Amsellem blackreb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 9 22:30:07 CDT 2002

Hello,
I would like to thank you for your wonderful service for the community.  I have been and wish to continue supplying editorial cartoons and articles across indymedia.  I have recently been warned by someone who acts as though they represent uc.indymedia.  Would you please confirm for me that this person actually represents your newswire rather than being some idiot that is trying to stop me from posting or just messing with me?  I didnt recieve an email from you I just saw the posts here:

http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=4934&group=webcast

I have a tremendous amount of respect for your newswire and if you merely agree with her position even though she is an imposter, I will gladly comply. If so, could you please let me know what the difference is between myself and cartoonist Latuff?  Why is he not on the list of people she is describing?

please let me know,
charles amsellem