[Imc-newsroom] Re: [Imc-info] spamming and my editorial cartoons

Charles Amsellem blackreb at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 00:56:55 CDT 2002

I think I understand.  I will post editorial cartoons either weekly or only
after the previous post has left the front page cue.  I certainly dont want
to detract from any responsible post or from your newswire's higher purpose.
Sometimes, my weekly post will still have the previous week's post on the
newswire if news posts are not moving quickly enough.  If this becomes a
problem for you please email me, as this communication should demonstrate, I
will be happy to comply with any reasonable request.  On the other hand if
news is slow, my cartoons can help liven up your newswire's content!

Please understand that because (happily!) of the increasing popularity of
global indymedia, my posts there only stay on the front page for a couple of
hours or less and then dissapear.  That's the main reason I send it to the
individual imc's throughout.  Please email me if there is ever any further
problems re: my posting or if I can help with content.

thanks again for your wonderful service to the community and your quick
response,
charles amsellem