[Imc-newsroom] assignments, please

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Fri Apr 12 16:17:47 CDT 2002

Demian Kogan emailed this to me - he wanted me to forward it to Paul
Meuth -
Can you get this to Paul?  I didn't have his email - Thanks! Meridith

Local UIUCSOAW Group to attend Colombia Mobilization in DC

A local group of seven UI and community members will attened the SOAW
sponsored Colombia Mobilization in Washington DC. The group will take
part in the events with three goals: To Speak Out Against the War at
Home and Abroad,
Provide Independent Media coverage, and Report Back to the community In
the Fall, with the assitence of the
University YMCA.

UIUCSOAW is a sub-committee of the UI chapter of Amnesty International.
The group is founded on a  democratice structure and decisions. Amnesty
International meets every monday night at 7:30, at the University YMCA.
Contact UIUCSOAW at uiucsoaw at hotmail.com