[Imc-newsroom] PHOTOS -- still desperately needed.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 15 16:41:42 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Thus far I have received zero photographs having to do with the UCIMC.

I just received a phone call from the editor for response magazine and
they are _desperate_ and want to run some of our photos.  Because of their
printing process, they can't use any digital images (the quality isn't
high enough).  So, I'm pretty much begging you all for photographs of the
UCIMC in action, the UCIMC itself, UCIMC journalists at protests, etc.
etc. etc.

There used to be a box of photographs at the IMC, but I haven't been able
to find it -- if you know where our photo archives have gone (included
many of my own photos) please let me know.  They are currently holding up
the entire production process to buy me one more day to get photos for
this article.  This is an opportunity to get your photograph published in
a nationally distributed magazine -- doesn't this interest anyone?

Anyone...anyone?

--Sascha