[Imc-newsroom] News meeting time

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Tue Dec 3 13:23:19 CST 2002

So I talked to Danielle today about meeting times and life in general,
and Monday isn't going to work for her due to Council, so another
possibility is Thursday night.  This has the advantages that (a) it
splits up the time since the last show and before then next, (b) it is
on a night when there are two other meetings at the IMC (Print and
Shows) so there would be a critical mass of people, and (c) it can be
made more easily by me and Danielle :)

Is anyone _not_ going to be able to make it then?  The time is
somewhat flexible; 6pm was suggested.  This week Scott Ritter will be
speaking at 5pm, and I want(*) to record that, so I would be running a
little late for the meeting.  But given that Mark/Danielle/Kevin/Clint
have already talked about next week's show, and Dan has been sucked
into a black hole of union organizing, we may not necessarily need a
meeting this week.   The GEO and Scott Ritter will make a good show,
and Kevin has agreed again to coordinate headlines.

Thoughts?

			-Clint

(*) Actually I don't _want_ to record Ritter, because I will have my
kids then, but I want the audio.  If someone else is planning to
attend, and wouldn't mind recording, please let me know, and it would
save me a lot of hassle.