[Imc-newsroom] News meeting time

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Dec 3 13:36:15 CST 2002

My suggestion:

We should make a permanent change to the time before the news coordinator
is brought in.  They will begin work after the holidays (resumes are still
rolling in).

Thursday seems like a good day because it gives us the weekend to produce
the show we plan.  Thursday night is a good quiet production night because
of caberet.

Public i meets at 5:30 and Shows meets at 7.  Our membership has
historically had some overlap with the Public i so we probably don't want
to overlap with them.  How about 7 PM Thursdays in the production room or
gallery space?  If we meet in the production room, we can tidy it up,
survey available equipment, etc.

I will be at the Ritter talk but running late, so I will ask Kimberlie if
she would be willing to plug into the board and get back to you with this
info.

I suggest we cancel meeting this week unless at least 2 can meet and start
meeting Thursdays on December 12 at 7 PM.  Any concerns with this?

thanks,
Danielle