[Imc-newsroom] News meeting time

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Wed Dec 4 11:34:35 CST 2002

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 01:36:15PM -0600, Danielle Chynoweth wrote:

> I will be at the Ritter talk but running late, so I will ask Kimberlie if
> she would be willing to plug into the board and get back to you with this
> info.

Great; that means I don't have to record it.  Sandra Ahten has
volunteered to listen to the recording of Scott Ritter and create a
cut sheet of times for good audio as well as a suggested script, and I
told her I would take that and produce the piece (unless you are
Kimberlie would like to do so.)  If someone could drop the minidisc
from the talk off in the IMCRN box, I;ll get a CD pressed and
delivered to Sandra.

> I suggest we cancel meeting this week unless at least 2 can meet and start
> meeting Thursdays on December 12 at 7 PM.  Any concerns with this?

Sounds good to me.

			-Clint