[Imc-newsroom] Federal Court Hearing

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Wed Dec 11 16:08:19 CST 2002

I went to the federal courthouse in an attempt to record the equity
hearing, but the room was full and the pigs in front wouldn't let me
past the metal detectors to try squeezing in, even though I mentioned
being from the press.  Of course, the school board member who arrived
after me was let in because he was "on the list."

So I have no audio, but in sounds like there was quite a turn-out.  I
called Jim Meadows of WILL to try to get his audio, but he didn't
attend it.  I'm going to call a few TV stations to see if they'll give
me audio.

Lesson learned: call event organizers (in this case, the federal
government) hours ahead of time and get your name on the list.

Did anyone else make it in and record it?

				-Clint