[Imc-newsroom] Federal Court Hearing

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 11 16:35:13 CST 2002

It may be a situation where no recording would be allowed anyway. I know
fed court trials allow only notebooks, but being this is just a hearing,
so...

It's good you gave it a try. I wanted to check it out, but I had a paper
to finish. WILL just had a phone-in report and the hearing is still
going on, with an indication that the overseer has been considerably
less than impressed with the efforts of the Champaign schools in
addressing the issues that they should be. I think they'll probably end
at 5 for the day. Maybe they will continue tomorrow of they don't get
through everything today?
Mike