[Imc-newsroom] Monday's Newshour

Michael S. Feltes mfeltes at ucimc.org
Thu Feb 14 17:49:48 CST 2002

Well, folks, the Alloy Casting newshour isn't coming together.  I'd like
to put it off to its original date to give me more time to collect
interviews and read up on the lawsuits.  In its stead, I'm talking with
Avram about putting together another show on Iraq, getting back into the
Oil and War groove, using some of the Kathy Kelly footage recorded this
past week and also more footage from Avram's trip to Philadelphia.  The
show would also highlight some of the very recent rhetoric about a
forcible regime change in Iraq.

I'm thinking about the show like this:

5 min.  Headlines
5 min.  Focus Piece from Paul Riismandel's interview with Norm Stockwell
20 min. Feature on Iraq

Does anyone have some more footage from Kathy Kelly's visit, other than
that which Avram took Tuesday night at her lecture at the IDF?

Comments, questions?