[Imc-newsroom] A story: religious foundation & social/enviro justice

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Fri Feb 15 10:57:26 CST 2002

It's a simple story and it's important that people know about religious
foundations' social justice work.  Does anyone want to report on the action
that McKinley's taking and do a quick profile of the McKinley Foundation
social justice committee, for posting on the imc site and/or print and/or
broadcast?

Leads are below...

-Peter