[Imc-newsroom] interesting device

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Tue Jan 29 10:39:47 CST 2002

I was talking to a reporter about this just yesterday.  He described it as
a "Star Trek communicator" (which is what it does, in fact, look like).  I
think the best thing for us would be some kind of recorder that goes
straight to flash memory, but they're currently around $1500 (I
believe).  Definitely something to watch, though.
-Peter