[Imc-newsroom] Video wanted -- will pay $$$.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 6 16:29:40 CST 2002

Hi all,

I've been following up on some leads to get reporters paid for doing the
work we all love.  Below is an e-mail I received today.  My hope is that
this might be a first step in building the IMC video group and may light a
fire under those of us who've been watching the Indymedia News Reel and
are feeling inspired.

Most exciting is the fact that they will pay for rough footage -- this
means you go to an event, video it, send it in, and if they like it, get
paid.  If

--Sascha