[Imc-newsroom] Re: [Imc-info] Someone's just offered media help

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon May 6 12:14:08 CDT 2002

Hi Atul,

Great to hear from you.  The Urbana-Champaign IMC has full audio and video
production facilities and we are always interested in teaching new
members new skills.  I've cc-ed our video, print, and audio working groups
since there are a variety of different programs you might be interested in
getting involved with.

I'd be happy to get you in contact with specific people if you would like
to learn specific skills.  Our video group is currently just getting off
the ground; we produce a weekly radio show and distribute a monthly
newspaper.  Really, the choice is yours -- just let me (or the relevant
group) know what you're interested in:

Print stuff -- print at ucimc.org
Video stuff -- video at ucimc.org
Audio stuff -- imc-newsroom at ucimc.org

I look forward to seeing you when you get to town.  The UCIMC is located
at 218 West Main Street in downtown Urbana and the phone number is:
(217)344-8820.

Take care and keep in touch,

--Sascha Meinrath
Urbana-Champaign IMC