[Imc-newsroom] a radio piece

Rebecca Glaser bglaser at antioch-college.edu
Mon May 20 17:12:46 CDT 2002

Hi. I just finished editing an interview with the Nomadic Art and Healing
Brigade, a group that came thru town in april and gave a workshop on using
art as an organizing tool(the Beehive collective makes those fancy
graphics, the FTAA one etc) and DI by Yentas which gave a workshop on
domestic violence in radical communiittes. It is 16 minutes long and ready
to be used whenever. I have the cd copy and i don';t know how it is
usually done nto play on the imc newshour. i could leave the copy at the
imc if wanted. Let me know.
Thanks, Becca 367-6428