[Imc-newsroom] School of the Americas Indymedia Coverage.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 13 11:21:46 CST 2002

Hi all,

If you or someone you know is going to the School of the Americas vigil on
November 15-17, please let them know about this.  IMC-Atlanta is setting
up a base camp for coordinating coverage.  It would be very good to have
any local Indymedia coverage hooked into this.  Also, if local stories are
planned, this would be a logical contact point.

--Sascha

***