[Imc-newsroom] Thank you so much, I love you...

Amanda Perez amanda at amandaperezmusic.net
Thu Nov 28 15:25:07 CST 2002

Yo, Where You At?  It's me - Amanda Perez!

A big thanks to all my fans, my latest single 'Angel' is in the top 20 across
the country! Check out my dope new website and you can see my latest music videos
and get clips from my new album, plus I just added some CD-quality downloadable
mp3s if you don't wanna buy the whole album.

Whatever you did is working, I hope you get a chance to call up your favorite
station or check your local record store, request 'Angel' and support independent
music!

Just click on the link below or type it into your web browser:

http://www.amandaperezmusic.net/

Peace and Love,

Amanda

if you dont wanna be on the mailing list any more, just lemme know and i'll take
your name off. Peace - AP