[Imc-newsroom] Re: [Imc-info] [sila-bod] Co-sponsorship draft 2

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 13 11:33:14 CDT 2002

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for contacting the IMC.  Our steering group meets every Sunday
and I will add your endorsement proposal to our agenda.  If you would like
to come to our meeting to answer questions or present information about
SILA and its current organizing, I encourage you to attend; we meet Sunday
at Noon at the IMC (218 W. Main St. in downtown Urbana).

In addition, SILA should utilize many of the resources available through
the IMC including: an open publishing website (which currently receives
over ten thousand visitors weekly -- www.ucimc.org), a collectively-run
monthly newspaper (contact: print at ucimc.org for more information), and a
weekly radio program (contact imc-newsroom at ucimc.org for info).

All of these groups are open to all, and would be more than happy to work
with you.

In solidarity,

--Sascha Meinrath
Co-Director