[Imc-newsroom] IMC News Coordinator Position

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Tue Sep 24 21:30:38 CDT 2002

I would also like to add that it was Danielle's kick ass recordings that
enabled us to receive this grant.

One comment I have on this person also doing outreach---I'm wondering how
much "outside the lines" we can go with the job description.  The grant
was written for someone to work on news production/coordination, and I
don't know how picky they are about specifics.

I assume Sascha has the information about when we receive the money, etc.
 Otherwise, I can give the Funding Exchange a call.

Thanks, Danielle, Sascha, and everyone in the newsroom for all your hard
work to make this happen!

Nancy