[Imc-newsroom] Fwd: [Imc] anyone up for recording tonight?

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Tue Sep 24 11:17:45 CDT 2002

Can anyone attend and record this talk?  It could be audio fodder for
a pitch to Making Contact for their recently solicited series of
shows.

			-Clint

----- Forwarded message from Cope Cumpston <cumpston at uiuc.edu> -----

Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:55:35 -0600
From: Cope Cumpston <cumpston at uiuc.edu>
Subject: [Imc] anyone up for recording tonight?
To: "'imc at lists.groogroo.com'" <imc at lists.groogroo.com>

James Loewen is giving a powerful series of talks at Allen Hall, any of
which would be great audio material -- I'm particularly interested in
tonight's, "Race Relations in your Hometown" at 7 pm in the South Rec
room -- I can't be there to record it but can provide minidisk recorder
and mike with stand if anyone else can --

Cope

----- End forwarded message -----