[Imc-newsroom] Airshifters - sub the Friday Forum next week!

Sehvilla Mann biotech1901 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 09:18:48 CDT 2002

Hey, WEFT-trained airshifters:

I will be out of town this weekend and am looking for
someone (any trained airshifter) who'd be willing to
edit the Friday Forum tape for WEFT this weekend.

It's a fairly simple job if you've used a minidisc
player before; All you have to do is dub a tape to MD
and, usually, edit out a couple of rough spots - and
it would be a great help to me. It's also good
volunteer experience for WEFT.

If you're interested, please email me this afternoon
at
biotech1901 at yahoo.com or give me a call, 417-2685.

Thanks!
Sehvilla