[Imc-newsroom] Monday's Newshour

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Sep 24 11:32:50 CDT 2002

Is no one signed up to produce Monday's show?  Are you asking me to
produce it?  As co-host I can certainly give support - I don't mind
hosting the show - but I have been sick for two weeks now, am really
dragging, have been working til 2 AM every night, and don't feel secure in
my abilities to produce (mix audio, determine structure, write intros and
outros) for Monday.

So Clint, if you put your audio on CD with times marked and either
recorded or wrote intros, I could host it and move in and out of the
pledge drive with Kimberlie.

For this show, I would say 10 minutes pledge drive - 5 minutes intro and
outro - 15 minutes of features and no headlines.

Tell me your thoughts.

danielle