[Imc-newsroom] Monday's Newshour

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Sep 23 23:21:32 CDT 2002

Monday will be during pledge week at WEFT.  I noticed that Danielle
and Kim are co-hosting during that slot.  Danielle, did you have
something special planned?  If not, do we need a full newshour, or
maybe just a few short segments to intersperse with witty pledge-drive
banter?

I will not be here this weekend, so I will miss the meeting on Sunday.
I did record and edit Osama Saba's talk at the IDF tonight.  The WAV
files are on mojo in "E:\My Documents\Clint\Osama Saba".  Also, Paul
Mueth attended the teach in on campus last Monday, and has given me
audio.  I will get that onto Mojo tommorow.  Also, I am going to do an
interview with the AWARE folks handing out postcards at Strawberry
fields tommorow (see http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/7760)

Those three chunks of audio should provide enough for a show.  Does
anyone have anything else that they'd rather see covered?

			-Clint