[Imc-newsroom] Amnesty International talk

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Thu Sep 26 21:44:41 CDT 2002

The director of Amnesty International presented a lecture at
Channing-Murray last week, and Jim Buell had the foresight to take a video
camera along.  As he says below, the video wasn't so great, but the audio
was good.  If anyone wants it, Jim can be reached at jbuell at prairienet.org

I think it could be used for a radio news feature or to fill a "Friday
Forum" slot.

-Peter