[Imc-newsroom] We Blew It...

DavidBarrs at CollMajorsProject.org DavidBarrs at CollMajorsProject.org
Mon Dec 22 22:32:50 CST 2003

We blew it! People at some email servers couldn't pick up parts of our message,
so here it is again. Hope you'll participate...

Will you please help us change the way students choose college majors! I'd
like to ask you to participate in our nationwide research to help students
make better choices in the future. You could make a huge difference.

WHO WE ARE
The College Majors Project is a nationwide research project to help students
make informed, confident choices when declaring a major instead of taking a
blind shot in the dark.

WHAT WE'RE DOING
Using personality and interest assessment tools to test students who are already
successfully working on their major. This will help future students to see
which type of successful major, they are most like.

HOW YOU COULD HELP
• Participate in the online study. It's quick and easy.
• Would you please help in spreading the word to others?
      We need 10,000 participants!
 This is ALL about gaining research info from students for students. Your help
is really more important than that of any college President or Dean. They are
good people, but YOU can make this happen!
 It's important to include a diversity of interests, backgrounds, schools and
regions of the country.

HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT

 Most of all, you will know that you literally helped change the way students
choose majors.
To register for the project, please click here.To refer friends or members
of your organization, please click here.

Thank you for reading this.Sincerely,
David Barrs
> The College Majors Project
*If the links do not work in your email, please visit us at http://www.CollegeMajorsProject.org
ABOUT THIS MAILING
This mailing was sent for the purpose of educational research. If you do not
wish to be included in further mailings, we respect your choice.

We value your privacy. We do not sell or give our "unsubscribe list" to anyone.

Please DO NOT respond to this email. If you wish to contact me, please click
here or send an email to DavidBarrs at collmajorsproject.org
See Official Rules for details.