[Imc-newsroom] You don't have to be a biology major...

DavidBarrs at CollMajorsProject.org DavidBarrs at CollMajorsProject.org
Tue Dec 23 03:07:55 CST 2003

The College Majors Project

Obvious College Fact #38:You don't have to be biology major to figure this
out . . .

This monkey is not real . . .

If you want to stay in your dorm room and play with the monkey click here or
go to http://www.vectorlounge.com/04_amsterdam/jam/flamjam.html   but these are!

click here or go to http://www.collegemajorsproject.org

You can help future students make smart majors choices and get a shot at the
trip, just by participating in simple online research.

Together, we'll change the way students choose majors. And it could change
your Spring Break plans too! Click here now.

AND refer other students on behalf of your club or organization and your club
could be $1,000 richer. It's easy to refer others. Click here or go to http://www.collegemajorsproject.org/clubs.aspfor
easy instructions and a sample email.

Thanks again
Good luck in the drawing!

David Barrs
The College Majors Project

* If the links above do not work in your email, please visit us at http://www.CollegeMajorsProject.org

ABOUT THIS MAILING
This mailing was sent for the purpose of educational research. If you do not
wish to be included in further mailings, we respect your choice.
. We value your privacy. We do not sell or give our "unsubscribe list" to anyone.

Please DO NOT respond to this email. If you wish to contact me, please click
here or email DavidBarrs at collmajorsproject.org