[Imc-newsroom] Re: accepting donations?

tgoing at adventuretracker.com tgoing at adventuretracker.com
Fri Jun 27 12:25:27 CDT 2003

Dear NPO,

The intention of the “Gift with Donation Program” is to provide non-profit organizations with additional tools to convince their current and potential donor base to contribute more. Let's face it, in today's world, funding for non-profits is becoming increasingly difficult to find. Donors expect something in return for their donation. They have more choices and organizations than ever to support.

We help our clients stand out from the crowd. Donors are given real value for their help. By giving them a complimentary 1 year subscription to their favorite magazine, you have made it much easier and much more enjoyable for them to give their hard earned money to your organization. Furthermore, they are reminded of you and your cause each month when they receive that month's issue of their favorite magazine.

We make it simple for you to administrate.  There are no recurring payments, no need to send in a cancel request and the donor's information will NOT be sold.  You will have no inventory and nothing to lose.

We also have a wide variety of publications to choose from that appeals to every demographic.

To learn how we can help you provide your donor base with great incentives to contribute more, please respond to this email.  I will be happy to answer questions and provide you with more details.

Sincerely,

Todd Going
Adventure Tracker, Inc
909 Prospect Street, Suite 224