[Imc-newsroom] how to submit for radio?

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 3 19:58:41 CST 2003

> I have a radio story I would like tosubmit. How do I do that? What
> form do you prefer to have the audio in?  Cassette Tape? Mini-disc?
> CD? Where do I drop it off?  My story is a series of interviews with
> the North Prospect Avenue Protestors while on the street.
> Thanks for your time, Chris Evans

Is the audio already produced into a radio segment, or does it need
some production?  Regardless, any of the above formats is fine.  You
can drop it off at the IMC, 218 W. Main St Suite 100 in downtown
Urbana.  But I'd really like to meet with you to get a quick rundown
on what you are giving us.  I'm at the IMC from 8:30-11:00 and
12:30-2:30 for the rest of this week.  You can call 344-8820 to make
sure I haven't stepped out, or you could let me know of a time you
might be dropping by.

This is great!  Thanks so much for wanting to contribute.

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820