[Imc-newsroom] Check out--> (first-ever) Chicago Independent Press Association Mixer 3/16

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 4 09:21:02 CST 2003

FYI: I thought some of you might be interested in attending & networking:

The (first-ever) Chicago Independent Press Association Mixer
March 16, 2003 | 7:00-11:00 pm
The Hideout | 1354 West Wabansia | www.hideoutchicago.com

Meet other publishers, editors and writers from local publications and
learn more about how the Independent Press Association can help your
organization face a wide range of publishing challenges. And: free food!

*Salim Muwakkil, Chicago Tribune columnist & senior editor at In These
Times

*Greg Palast, BBC reporter and author of Best Democracy Money Can Buy

*Dan Sinker, the editor of Punk Planet

*Inspiring and informative words provided by Jeremy Smith, executive
director of the Independent Press Association

* Our MC will be Charles Willett, Jr., Circulation Manager, The Chicago
Reporter

* Music by dj gigglebyte.

For more info about this event, please contact: Jessica Clark at
773-772-0100, ext 246 or jessica at inthesetimes.com

The Independent Press Association's mission is to amplify the power of
independent publications so as to foster a more just, open and democratic
society. We are a non-profit organization of over 400 independent magazine
and newspaper publishers. Please visit www.indypress.org or email
members at indypress.org for more information about the IPA.